Recover and Regenerate – Injury Rehabilitation
The Performance Lab offers an innovative model of injury recovery combining functional biomechanical assessments with advanced manual therapy techniques and active recovery. Our specified approach and focus on evaluation allows us to individualize our treatments to more accurately and efficiently treat the condition. The Performance Lab takes the time to conduct individual thorough comprehensive evaluations with each and every client. One of the key elements that set The Lab apart is our combination of biomechanical evaluation paired with specific soft tissue treatments and rehabilitation programs. We offer tailored treatments to fit your individual needs with no endless cookie cutter treatment plans. At The Lab, everything has a purpose.
• Soft Tissue Therapy
• Active Release Technique ©
• Chiropractic Care
• Rehabilitation Exercises
• Kinesiology Taping
We not only treat the pain generating tissue but also correct the biomechanical dysfunctions and the incorrect movement patterns that created the problem. The goal is to decrease recovery time and increase performance. At The Performance Lab, our biggest asset is the skill of our team. Our highly skilled practitioners pride themselves on being the top of their field. We have used these same principles to treat many elite professional and Olympic athletes.
Sports Science Approach
Our unique setting allows us to examine athletes in their own environment. The Lab was constructed to reproduce sporting movements. Our theory is simple: if it hurts to run then we want to give you the opportunity to run in our office. The Lab uses video analysis, kinematic sequencing, high speed cameras and specialized technology to break down and examine the biomechanics of specific movements. Physical limitations or structural imbalances are instantly recognized and appropriately corrected. Improving limitations in flexibility and muscle strength disparities play an essential role in achieving an athlete's best possible performance. In order to ensure our clients get every possible advantage during their rehabilitation all exercises are captured via Dartfish Technology and displayed on a large flat screen television for review and coaching. The Lab is ready to help you reach your performance goals.
Performance and Fitness Training
No gimmicks. No fads. Pure science.
After listening to client feedback and requests the Performance Lab is proud to introduce The Performance Program.
Whether your goal is to improve your performance in sport, climb Mount Everest or to sculpt an athletic body our team at The Lab can help you try to accomplish that. Our objective is simple. Help you reach your health and performance goals. We can do this by using a scientific approach with quantifiable methods.
Our systematic and comprehensive evaluation is used to determine the areas of weakness. We then attempt to quantify as much of the data as possible. This way results are easily tracked. No more guessing. Subsequent re-evaluations are conducted in order to ensure milestones are reached and goals are being met.
The Performance Program gives you access to:
1. A state of the art training facility that includes artificial turf, Olympic Grade Mondo track flooring, elite fitness equipment and video analysis equipment. All your movements are captured and fed back through a timed delay system to a flat screen monitor for instant review and coaching.
2. Some of the brightest minds in the field of fitness and rehabilitation. No more fads or gimmicky fitness. We employ the latest science to help you achieve your goal.
3. A supportive network to motivate, teach and assist. We know that keeping health goals can be daunting. At The Lab, our positive atmosphere and vibe will make you want to come back. In fact, many of our clients enjoy hanging out after their session and we encourage it. Who says you can't have fun while achieving your health and performance goals?
The Performance Program has limited spots available. This is to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Call The Lab today for more information.
Golf Performance Program
One of the most overlooked areas in the game of golf is the physical aspect. Golf is an explosive sport and requires physical performance to achieve maximum results. Many times the limiting factor to properly achieving desired form and technique is a physical inability based upon muscular imbalances and flexibility boundaries. The Performance Lab uses functional evaluations, screening tools and video analysis to help determine and correct these imbalances. Furthermore, The Performance Lab incorporates screening tools from the Titleist Performance Institute. Our golf team has all been certified by the Titleist Performance Institute to work with golf injuries and performance. Once determined, a program is implemented to any imbalances discovered. The Lab's Golf Performance Program helps players play better and helps prevent injury.
The Lab's Golf Performance Program gives you access to:
1. A state of the art training facility that includes artificial turf, Olympic Mondo track flooring, elite fitness equipment and video analysis equipment. All your movements are captured and fed back through a timed delay system to a flat screen monitor for review and coaching.
2. Zenolink functional biomechanical software and kinematic sequencing technology to analyze the motion of sport.
3. Some of the brightest minds in the field of golf fitness and rehabilitation. No more fads or gimmicky fitness. We employ the latest science to help you achieve your goal.
4. A supportive network to motivate, teach and assist.
Call The Lab today for more information.
One of the best ways to overall improve your general health is through the practice of yoga. Research continues to demonstrate that the stress of modern day society is creating hurdles in our goals for healthy living and highlight the benefits of practicing yoga. Our yoga classes are geared to those individuals looking to improve their general fitness and health while having fun in our non-intimidating atmosphere.
Please note – The Performance Lab advices all professional and competitive athletes to consult with a member of our team before attending any Yoga class.
The Performance Regeneration Class
The Restorative Yoga class combines meditative poses with specific therapeutic breathing techniques. Both soothing and regenerating, regeneration yoga helps bring balance and serenity back into our demanding daily lives.
Classes are held every Saturday at 11 AM